Our goal for Maryland Care is to become the highest rated and largest provider of Adult Medical Day Care services in Maryland. We provide a verity of activities, health monitoring, socialization, and assistance with daily routines which allows individuals to continue to live in their homes while receiving needed care in a supportive, professionally staffed, community-based setting. We support the health, nutritional, social, and daily living needs of members in a professional and safe environment, and it is also FUN!
- Respite for family caregivers and/or the ability to remain in the workforce.
- Cost-effective alternative or supplement to home care and an alternative to moving to assisted living or a nursing home to receive care. This allows continued community-based living for adults with physical and cognitive limitations.
- Can improve members’ self-esteem and health-related quality of life, as well as improving caregiver’s well-being.
- Effective management of chronic conditions and health monitoring which includes physician visits
- Prolonged independence and improved daily functioning
- Cognitive and physical stimulation
- Nutrition and medication management
- Convenience of door-to-door transportation